WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why can't your company manufacture more parts, so I don't have to wait on a back order.
Answer: Unfortunately, manufacturing is a long and drawn out process with lots of moving parts and people involved. Given that the product is manufactured overseas and the demand created by loyal customers we are doing everything we can and working as quickly as we can to make sure you get your parts and are happy with the product you have purchased.
2. Why does your company manufacture overseas instead of in the U.S.?
Answer: The choice of where to manufacture is left up to the head of our companies and they have chosen to manufacture out of the U.S., because they felt this was the best and quickest way to satisfy the customers we have all through the United States and Canada.
3. Why is there no place to send complaints?
Answer: You are more than welcome to send any complaint you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at the customer service center at any time to voice an issue and we will be more than glad to pass it along or do whatever we can to rectify the situation.
4. Where is your home office, warehouses, and customer service located?
Answer: Our home office and main production warehouse is currently located in China; however, we have warehouses and call centers in the United States, Cebu, and Canada to fit all our customers’ needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
5. Is there a website I can go to to purchase a whole unit (gazebo, table, etc) from Sunnest Services?
Answer: Yes, you may order from our site www.sunjoyonline.com.
6. Where all are your products sold?
Answer: We are proud to say that we have vendors at all major stores in the US and Canada. A few of our retailers are: Walmart, Sam's club, Home depot, Costco, and Rona. You can also find our products online at www.sunjoyonline.com.
- 1. Our unit comes with a limited warranty coverage, some has 6 months, 12, 24, 36 some even have 84 months. The manufacturer warranty replacement for these items are for free and you may call our customer service for help.
- 2. Warranty does not cover damage due to extreme weather conditions. Our steel components for garden accessories and furniture are treated with rust inhibiting paint that protects it from rusting. However, due to the nature of steel, surface oxidation (rusting) will occur once these protective coatings are scratched. This is not a defect and thus not covered by the warranty.
- 3. Also, Warranty is to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Any replacement of warranted items will be in the original style and color, or a similar style and color if the original is unavailable or has been discontinued.
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Customer Support Line
Have a question about a product?
Call the service center at
Chat with a real human, right now.
Monday – Friday
10:00 AM – 4:00 AM (Eastern)
Saturday – Sunday
7:00 PM – 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Send an e-mail
Send an e-mail using our contact formSEND US AN EMAIL